Every year, the main railway stations in Poland are visited by over a dozen million people, both passengers and customers of shopping centers. Great location in the city centres, interchanges, low cost of reaching a potential customer – all these make railway stations an ideal place for advertising, including custom, so-called ambient advertising.
What do we offer?
1. Platforms on which you can e.g.:
• present cars,
• advertise products and services,
• allocate a part of a railway station hall for the purposes of various events (e.g. exhibitions, stands, booths).
2. Marketing campaigns involving promotional staff, such as:
3. 3D advertisements – lightweight, aesthetic structures (inflatable, carved or made of plastic)
4. Flashmob – directed group activities involving bystanders.
• small music concerts,
• special events.
Statistical data – estimates
Number of railway station users at the largest railway stations in Poland per annum:
|Warszawa Centralna:||24.5 million|
|Poznań Główny:||17.0 million|
|Wrocław Główny:||14.2 million|
|Kraków Główny:||10.4 million|
|Gdynia Główna:||9.2 million|
|Gdańsk Główny:||8.9 million|
Tel. Kom. +(48) 506 626 466
Tel. kom.: (+48) 783 919 661