The Internet service published on the www.pkpsa.pl website (and aliases) (”Internet Service” or ”Service”) is owned by Polskie Polskie Koleje Państwowe S.A. (”PKP S.A.”) with its registered office in Warsaw at Szczęśliwicka 62, 00-973 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register at 0000019193, tax identification number NIP: 525-00-00-251, REGON number 000 126 801, working capital of PLN 10,150,715,000.00 paid in full.
- Having accessed the Service, the Internet Service User (”the User”) should first acquaint himself/herself with the Regulations.
- Service use by the User is treated as his/her approval of the Regulations.
- The Internet Service provides articles, pictures, films, graphics and other information materials (”Materials”) that constitute work within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on the copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 2006 No 90, item 631, as amended).
- The User may use the Internet Service by accessing the Materials shared by the Internet Service website;
- All rights to the Internet Service and the Materials, published on the Internet Service, including intellectual property, are reserved. The rights to use, copy, redesign, develop and distribute any data and materials available on this www.pkpsa.pl website are, in particular, subject to provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on the copyright and related rights and the law of June 30, 2000 – the industrial property law (Journal of Laws of 2003, No 119, item 1117, as amended). The use of data or materials published on the Service website for any purposes requires prior written consent of PKP S.A.
- Any advertisements, published on the Internet Service website, regarding rent or sale, purchase of real estate, movable properties or rights, price lists and any such information do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the civil code and, when in doubt, may constitute a request for proposal. Any content of the Internet Service should not be treated as a ground for or an incentive to take up investment activities, in particular, decisions to acquire, sell or change financial instruments. If the User or any other person, who has got himself/herself acquainted with such information, decided to take up any investment activities based on the information contained in the Service, he/she should at any time consult his/her legal advisor.
- The contents of the Service are informative only and do not constitute a declaration of will, neither do they intend to lead to, to change or to cease any legal relation. PKP S.A. will make its best endeavors to verity the correctness and reliability of the information published in the Internet Service, it does not guarantee, however, that this information is always true and reliable.
- The Service may contain references to other websites (links), the existence of such links, however, does not mean the approval by PKP S.A. of the contents of these websites, neither does it mean that PKP S.A. is in any relationship with administrators of these websites.
- PKP S.A. cannot guarantee that any third party will not without its knowledge and consent publish in the Service any contents that are considered to be unlawful, abusive or are containing untrue, unreliable or incomplete information. PKP S.A. will make its best endeavors to block or remove such information immediately after it has been notified of its publication.
- The User, who sends or in any other way provides or makes available of any data or information, will be treated as a subject of any rights, including intellectual property rights, to this data and information, who, as far as legally possible and while exercising his/her rights, will authorize PKP S.A. to publish, free of charge, such data and information, including any work within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on the copyright and related rights in the Service.
III. Legal protection
PKP S.A. holds any rights to the Internet Service, including intellectual property rights, while the rights to individual Materials are reserved by PKP S.A. or PKP Group entities or other entities that cooperate with PKP S.A. in this respect.
The Internet Service as a whole and each of its elements and Materials are protected by the Polish and international law, including, in particular, the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on the copyright and related rights, the Act of July 27, 2001 on database protection and the unfair competition Act of April 16, 1993.
- PKP S.A. is the Administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (unified text Journal of Laws of 2002, No 101, item 926, as amended), further called the ”Act”.
- The Internet Service performs its functions of obtaining the information about Users and their behavior through:
- information voluntarily provided in the forms,
- saving of cookies files on User terminal equipment,
- saving of technical logs on the www server level,
- saving of logs documenting service registration processes.
- PKP S.A. enables User registration and logging into the Internet Service. The registered and logged Users receive access to selected Service contents that are not available to unregistered Users. During registration the User is obliged to provide his/her name, surname and e-mail address (obligatory data) and other data that is not obligatory.
- PKP S.A. enables Users to subscribe for a newsletter. During registration the User will be asked to provide his/her e-mail address.
- Personal data of Internet Service Users, collected through registration forms, cookies and server logs, will be processed according to the Polish law, in particular according to the Act.
- Personal data provided by the User is collected exclusively for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to use the Internet Service and will not, without his/her consent, be distributed to any third parties and used for marketing purposes.
- Every User, who has registered in the Internet Service and provided PKP S.A with his/her personal data, has the right to verify, modify or remove such data. The respective decision regarding personal data processing may be e-mailed by the User to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PKP S.A, pursuant to Art. 31 of the Act, may authorize other data administrators, in particular hosting service providers, to process personal data voluntarily obtained from the User.
- PKP S.A. will make its best endeavors to provide efficient protection to processed personal data. Personal data sent from the Internet Service to the server has been protected with SSL connection. PKP S.A. protects personal data using high-quality protections, as indicated in the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of April 29, 2004 regarding personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions required for IT equipment and systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws No 100, item 1024)
- During User’s visit in the Internet Service, PKP S.A. automatically receives his/her IP address and saves it in the log-book. The data is collected only for statistical purposes and is anonymous. Moreover, the following are saved:
- request time,
- response time,
- client server name – identification achieved through http protocol,
- information about errors with http transaction,
- URL address previously visited by the User (referrer link) – for transfer to the Internet Server via the referrer,
- information about User’s browser.
- This data is not associated with any specific persons visiting the PKP S.A. Internet Service, subject to point 3 above. To ensure the highest Service quality, files with logs are occasionally analyzed to determine which websites are most frequently visited, which www browsers are used, whether the website structure does not contain any errors, etc.
- For any comments or reservations regarding the Service or its contents, please contact the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The Internet Service uses so-called cookies files (specific files from a given Internet site recorded and saved by the Internet browser) which are then saved on User’s hard disc. This type of files is used, for instance, to facilitate browsing through the Internet Service and to better remember User’s specific preferences. The User may remove cookies files from the hard disc or block their saving process. The method such changes are made depends on the Internet browser used by the User, and the changes can be made through appropriate browser configuration. The lack of changes in settings will be interpreted as User’s consent to install cookies files. Blocking the saving of cookies files, however, may hinder the use of selected Internet Service functions. Cookies files are used to collect data for statistical purposes only and are not used to identify Users e.g. for commercial purposes.
Changes in configuration of cookies files in browsers are described on Software producer websites.
PKP S.A. reserves the right to make changes to this document. These changes will be published on www.pkpsa.pl. The information about planned changes will appear in the Service 7 days, excluding Sundays and statutory holidays, prior to coming into force.